I have an opportunity to buy an L246WP for a great price. Although the picture quality and reviews here are great, it does lack some of the inputs that other 24" monitors have (ie. Dell, BenQ, etc). The L246WP has HDMI, VGA, and component inputs but lacks composite and s-video.
My primary use will be using the HDMI input via DVI from my video card, but I need to occasionally input a composite or s-video signal. If I go with this monitor, what would be the best way to input the composite signal to give me the best quality?
Composite to DVI scaler? Composite to component adapter cable? Or should I forget about the L246WP and get something with built in composite video inputs?
Thanks.
My primary use will be using the HDMI input via DVI from my video card, but I need to occasionally input a composite or s-video signal. If I go with this monitor, what would be the best way to input the composite signal to give me the best quality?
Composite to DVI scaler? Composite to component adapter cable? Or should I forget about the L246WP and get something with built in composite video inputs?
Thanks.