• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Adding MIDI support?

board2death986

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 13, 2005
Messages
1,404
My father has been out of touch with computers since the dawn of windows XP, so I found a great deal on a combo at fry's with an i3 540 and some various parts for about $200. It's a great system but I forgot he mentioned he used to use MIDI for his keyboard to write out music sheets and whatever else you would use it for (not exactly my area of knowledge).

Anyone know of a decent priced sound card or add-in card to add a MIDI interface? THANKS!!!
 
Get something like the EMU 0404 or similar M-Audio card...

I'm selling mine....:p
 
lol I appreciate the advice, but I will probably have to train my dad on just how to use windows again after how long he's been out of the loop, nevermind an external midi controller. Starting him off with a cheapie USB->MIDI connector, just have to find some software.
 
Back
Top