• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Adding an Expander to my 9265-8i

PhoenixC5

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Messages
335
I just purchased an Intel RES2SV240 SE91267. I currently have 8 drives in 3 different arrays RAID 0 arrays directly attached to my 9265-8i. Can I power everything off and move all 8 drives to the expander and have my arrays just show back up? Will ESXi be okay with the move? Feels somewhat risky.

Thanks!

-Brian
 
Back
Top