• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Adding 2 120mm Blowholes

Temperfied

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
357
I have an Aerocool Masstige.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811196011

1 Front (Intake) 120mm
3 Side (Intake) 80mm's
1 Rear (Exhaust) 120mm (w/ Zalman 9500 Lined up with it)


My dilemma is, My video card is on top (Being a BTX Case) and the heat it gives off has nowhere to escape.

I want to add 2 blowholes to the top of the case, 120mm. I have someone to cut the holes for me. Not the issue.

I need a Fan Filter.

Would this one be my best bet? I think it might look the best.

http://www.coolerguys.com/120stmefigr.html

Thanks for your opinions,
Temper
 
There is no need to filter exhausts, they're only needed on the intakes. Filtering the exhaust just decreases its effectiveness.

If all you're after is some protection, wire or steel mesh grilles look cool.
 
There is no need to filter exhausts, they're only needed on the intakes. Filtering the exhaust just decreases its effectiveness.

If all you're after is some protection, wire or steel mesh grilles look cool.

If you have any particular recommendations, it would be appreciated.
 
Full agreement with what Captain Slow said.

That grill looks a little restrictive. Wire grills are all that I will use. Even those can create a small amount of noise.
 
Back
Top