Added a fogged window with letters to an aluminum case PICS (duh!)

Taylor Ratliff

Limp Gawd
IM001742.JPG

oh wait... thats not a computer, its one of my club's robots ;) :D

IM001735.JPG

IM001740.JPG

IM001732.JPG

IM001734.JPG

gophers for life! ;)

looks goodie! this for the robotics competition ya mentioned forever ago? and i dunno what kind of chances you're thinking about that for battle-bots, it so needs a weapon. :p

Very cool, I've always wanted to do something like that (build a robot that is). :)

Taylor Ratliff: i can see thats a FIRST robot, what school u from. I do FIRST with my school. Nashua High team 151.

i wonder if anyone thought to put a plasma torch with magnetic clamps on a competition robot war. i can see it now...

"Gasser just rolled up to the Chomper, and...OOO he cant get away!, some sort of magnet is just holding him in Gassers grap!! whats this?! the was a bright flash from one of Gassers arms. a malfunction maybe?. wait!, no, its moving down. OH MY GOD, i think thats a torch!!. only a few seconds have gone by and i think Gasser has permantently disabled Chomper!! what a machine!!!"

and so on... :)

just a fantasy

theyangster said:
lol are those power drill motors?!?!

anyways nice work

yeah thats what the FIRST kit provides.

PS im with South Grand Prairie and we do the lonestar regional. unfortunately we wont be attending this year due to low member attendance, next year looks promising though.

Nice wiring job... with room for improvement...
so the window is done, the wiring is done, cool labels to make it run faster...
water cooling next? :p

I wanna build a robocar...

I'm thinking it's time for a how to.....
[H]ard Style.... :D

WillowHawk said:
i wonder if anyone thought to put a plasma torch with magnetic clamps on a competition robot war. i can see it now...

"Gasser just rolled up to the Chomper, and...OOO he cant get away!, some sort of magnet is just holding him in Gassers grap!! whats this?! the was a bright flash from one of Gassers arms. a malfunction maybe?. wait!, no, its moving down. OH MY GOD, i think thats a torch!!. only a few seconds have gone by and i think Gasser has permantently disabled Chomper!! what a machine!!!"

and so on... :)

just a fantasy

lol that would be cool, is battle bots still showing?

miazmaticdotcom said:
I can't get my team to put neons and LEDs on ours.
Seaming its like my groups of friends last year on our team, seniors, we are going to cover our bot with neons, i think we are also going to write our name in LEDs or something like that. Hopefully we get it done.

idk if BBot is still on the air, havent turned on the tube in years, havent had cable either. i wonder what happened to junk yard wars...did they change hosts again? (btw, i liked the original british hosts more, american hosts seem the eff things up more)

LOL i just graduated from South last year :D
But that robot was used like atleast 2 years ago... Still using it??
what grade are you in?

UT-Jackal said:
LOL i just graduated from South last year :D
But that robot was used like atleast 2 years ago... Still using it??
what grade are you in?

i didnt expect anyone from south to actually read this / post lol. Yes that robot is 2 years old, older than I am. Im a sophmore, and current president of the club. Martine Martinez was president last year. Conrad Alagaban is VP.

haha cool, FIRST is great...I started my high schools team and still mentor for them, as well as mentor a team here in richmond...my schools team # is 620 richmond va regionals, but its quite big so we may go somewhere else this year.

oh. I thought you might have been talking about the U of Minnesota Golden Gophers.

Taylor Ratliff said:
Im from South Grand Prairie, we are the warriors. the gopher is North Grand Prairie's (our rival) mascot.

Back