Add movies with info to iOS

W.Feather

[H]ard DCOTM x4 & [H]DCOTY x1
Is there any way to have movies that I own, and have ripped, added to my iPad with the movie poster / movie information. Googling around isnt giving me much. Any help is appreciated.

Not sure about movie info, but the movie poster... couldn't that be put in the first frame of the bd or dvdrip?

Should be able to just add the info through iTunes and re-sync the movies

Just like the way you change the info (Get Info command) on a mp3, you should be able to do it with a movie...

Yeah, assuming you have a mac, go get a program called Subler.

Subler will allow you to search for movie meta tags online and save them to all the files you have. Really great program, I have labeled and info'ed all of my movies with beautiful movie posters.

Yeah, assuming you have a mac, go get a program called Subler.

Subler will allow you to search for movie meta tags online and save them to all the files you have. Really great program, I have labeled and info'ed all of my movies with beautiful movie posters.

We're in the Apple Products forum, aren't we?

Add the movie to iTunes, download the movie poster from google, right click on the movie in iTunes, click on properties, go to the artwork tab and select the artwork you downloaded.
There is an info tab as well and you can paste in the text for the movie as well.

I'll update the post later if you can't figure it out, as I am posting this from memory and the steps may be different, I did it last year when I added some movies to my iPad and wanted the cover art showing.

iTunes will not be able to set the "Rating" (PG-13, R, etc) or "HD" flag that you see from content purchased through iTunes. You will need an external program to do that.

I use a program called MetaX on Windows. I believe it was a port of an OSX program. I love the Windows version and use it constantly.

Back