• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

ADATA memory

Joined
Oct 2, 2001
Messages
572
What's the scoop on them until recently I've never heard of them.

Personally I'm more familiar with other makers (corsair, Patriot, Kingston, OCZ etc)
 
I've heard very good things overall. They are building a rep as a top tier (or at worst second tier) RAM supplier. The only knock I have seen was a review at OverclockersClub which gave the DDR2-800 Vitesta RAM very good marks, but noted the sticks ran quite hot even at stock settings and voltages (see my "A-DATA heat issues?" thread, with no replies).
 
I bought a defective 2GB SD card made by them. I had to call a very sketchy tech support number to get an RMA. The new card seems fine.

Granted this was over a year ago, they may have become a more upscale vendor.
 
In last 12 months I bought A-DATA RAM to 8 rigs and IMHO they are pretty good + they are very cheap (at least here in EU).
 
Back
Top