ADATA DashDrive UV128 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive $20.69 @ Newegg

beowulf7

[H]F Junkie
On SD, I saw that there's a 10% off coupon for Newegg purchases: SAVE10SEP25Z

I wanted a cheap and reliable USB 3.0 flash drive, looked through NE's selection, and found this one (model: AUV128-32G-RBE):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820211762

It has good reviews, no loseable cap, small, lightweight, and costs just $20.69 with free shipping. Also, it comes with an $8 MIR, bringing it down to under $13 for a 32 GB USB 3.0 flash drive with good reviews.

I just pulled the trigger on it to upgrade dying 8 GB USB 2.0 flash drive and wanted to share this with others who may be in the market.

if you could've gotten in on that patriot 32gb tab, that would've been a better deal for you. if you can cancel, i think you can get a better deal than this drive as both the read and write for a usb 3.0 drive is kinda bad.

What would be better to buy with this if I can't buy both?

or the motherboard
Asus Formula VI

Both will max it out, if if prices lower for these items next month, which will more likely lower first?

if you could've gotten in on that patriot 32gb tab, that would've been a better deal for you. if you can cancel, i think you can get a better deal than this drive as both the read and write for a usb 3.0 drive is kinda bad.
I noticed that Patriot Tab on SD, too, but its reviews scared me a bit. : \

I noticed that Patriot Tab on SD, too, but its reviews scared me a bit. : \

yah, i was a bit weary of it too but after reading about the patch pretty much fixing the issues with it, i'm okay. and for $14, i don't care. it's for my wife anywho and she doesn't have very important files. worst case scenario is i'm out $24 bucks

Back