Adaptive Alarm Based On Weather

PiERiT

2[H]4U
Can anyone recommend an Android app that sets an alarm based on the weather? For instance I want a M-F alarm for 8am, unless it's snowing or has snowed in the past 12 hours, in which case I want it for 750am. Something like that.

I see a few on the play store but none with good reviews, so I'm curious if anyone here has had good luck with a particular one.

Last edited:
That app appears broken unfortunately, it crashes when you open the Settings menu.

I actually already have Tasker and use it to auto play music when my phone connects to my car Bluetooth. But I can't figure out how to have it do anything with weather or the alarm app for that matter. I'll research it a bit and see what can be done. Thanks.

Hmm. Interesting idea. Let me see if I could create an IFTTT applet for something like this. Okay, you'll have to do something like this two-fold.

If (weather underground) tomorrow's forecast calls for "snow," then (google calendar) add detailed event start time "tomorrow at 7:50am". Make the title "TomorrowsCondition"

If (google calendar) event from search for "snow" starts, then (Philips Hue) turn on bedroom lights -or- (Phone Call) call my phone.

Then do the same thing for weather condition "clear" and set the time to 8am instead.

I dunno if there's a IFTTT connected device that does an alarm, but turning on the lights or calling your phone seems to work...

Last edited:
Back