Currently I use a set of Logitech Z-680s (I know, but it gets the job done for the dorm!) that are hooked up to my Wii/TV/360 on the other side of the room.
I'm wondering if there's any adapter or cord that will reach about 20 feet so I'm able to have the speakers hooked up the computer as an option to listen to music. As of now my black/green z680 speaker wires go into an adapter and transfer over to R/L (red and white) connection for the consoles. My comp doesn't really need that, just an extension of the original speaker cords so they can reach farther to plug into the PC.
--Thanks!
I'm wondering if there's any adapter or cord that will reach about 20 feet so I'm able to have the speakers hooked up the computer as an option to listen to music. As of now my black/green z680 speaker wires go into an adapter and transfer over to R/L (red and white) connection for the consoles. My comp doesn't really need that, just an extension of the original speaker cords so they can reach farther to plug into the PC.
--Thanks!