• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AD700s questions

Osten

n00b
Joined
Feb 14, 2010
Messages
2
I have a receiver (Yamaha RX-V563). My question is, can I buy the AD700s and plug them into my receiver and get as good sound as with a mixamp and AD700s? The receiver is connected to the XBOX with a HDMI cable. The manual say it uses silent cinema to mix the Dolby Digital signals down to left and right headphone channels.


sorry if it is an obvious question... I'm kind of new to soundsystems.

Another question: If I want to use the AD700s with my computer, what do I need to get the best possbile sound out of them? I assume it's dependent on the soundcard I have and if that card support dolby headphones? If the soundcard don't, than I assume I have to get a mixamp between my computers soundcard and the AD700s?
 
Back
Top