• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Activate Hotspot Month to Month

Wheresatom

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
1,390
I've been thinking about getting a T-Mobile hotspot so I can test firsthand what their reception is like in the places I frequent. I want to just buy a hotspot outright from someone and activate it for one month. How does that work? Would I then buy a SIM from them and pick a plan? I have had a Verizon phone since I got my first in 2004 so I'm really not sure how it works on some of the other carriers.

Thanks form the help.
 
Back
Top