Action RPG recommendations?

Jumpem

[H]ard|Gawd
I have tired of Diablo 3 and Grim Dawn. I tried Path of Exile, but the dated graphics are hard to ignore. Is there anything else I should take a look at?

Titan Quest. The remastered it and updated the graphics but I really like it. It's Diablo for mythology.

Path of Exile looks better than Diablo 3...

I guess since you think PoE looks dated you wouldn't be interested in Titan Quest.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing trilogy is a goodun.

Victor Vran was really fun... for a while. About 8 hours into it, killing even regular enemies would take literal minutes because my gear was shit and everything that dropped was shit. That was back at launch or in early access or something though, so I imagine/hope that it's been fixed.

Last edited:
Path of Exile looks better than Diablo 3...

I guess since you think PoE looks dated you wouldn't be interested in Titan Quest.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing trilogy is a goodun.
Interesting. Perhaps, I haven't played Diablo 3 in a while to compare. I did think that Grim Dawn was very nice.

Wolcen and grim dawn are pretty much it for newer things. Path of exile is pretty good right now. 3.0 release is fairly imminent.

If you've already plowed through Diablo 3, Grim Dawn, and Torchlight 2; Path of Exile and Titan Quest are your best bets.

+1 for Titan Quest

Back