Acrylic Cases

L33t Masta

Gawd
I'm looking for an acrylic type case like the danger den water box plus (link) but ClearPC wants $400+ shipping for a custom one that's only change is the fact that I want the ability to mount 2 BlackIce GTX 260s on the top of the case compared to the Danger Den's $209.95, Is there anything like the Danger Den case that's appropriately priced that will allow me to mount either a better radiator than a GTX 260 rad or one that will allow me to mount 2 GTX 260 rads?

THose are pretty cool! It's unfortunatethat when I find something close like this (link) that it doesn't support dual rads. I can see if has one on the back of the case but I was told I can't overclock properly without at least 2 GTX 260 rads or something better than a 260.

You can also request a custom one from dangerden themselves...just ask them via email, they do custom stuff for people all the time.

I've already contacted them and am awaiting their reply. They don't seem to be in the business of being able to respond quickly and their online chat is always offline. It's a shame because I really like their case if only I could get 1 more mounting point for a GTX 260

I've already contacted them and am awaiting their reply. They don't seem to be in the business of being able to respond quickly and their online chat is always offline. It's a shame because I really like their case if only I could get 1 more mounting point for a GTX 260

PM me I will help you with Danger Den.

Oh cool! PM Sent. I'm still floored that ClearPC quoted me $400+ for a case Danger Den has for like $209 - $230

Here are some sketches I made for the guys at ClearPC. They're just rough drafts and really the radiators could go anywhere. Internal is best, External is OK as long as the barbs are inside the case.

Back
Front
Sides

I'm very optimistic! This case is something I've wanted to do for a while and the Danger Den one that I'm having customized is perfect!

I should have mentioned Mountain Mods do custom orders for panels and case designs as well, but glade someone was able to help you with the custom DD case.

Yea I just sent an email to Danger Den telling them what I was looking for. I've have Danger Den products before and I was really impressed with their workmanship so I'm quite happy with it! They said they can custom cut and fit it for another rad and a sweet laser engraving.

I don't know if I'm going to go with them for my waterblocks or tubing, I usually go with FrozenCPU for that stuff just because they have more selection buy I bought my old rad, pump, and res from them. Probably pick up a fill port with my case since they have really nice ones.

I recommend
an EK HF Full Nickel CPU block.
DangerDen GPU Blocks if you have a GTX 480 or 580
Koolance for quick disconnects
Bitspower for compression Fittings
Tygon for tubing black preferrably
FrozenQPCMods for a very cool reservior
Black Ice SR-1 RAD(s)
Distilled ionized water with a silver coil for the liquid in the loop

Well radiators are already chosen. I will have 2 Black ICE 240s. ANd I was thinking of just doing a fill port instead of a full on res this time but those FrozenQPCMod reservoirs are NICE! ANd for tubing I was gonna go UV reactive green. Also I thought quick disconnects and compression fittings decreased pressure and flow?

Back