• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Acid Invites

I haven't been here for a year but I'd love to have one, I promise I'll keep my ratio high! I'm using regular torrents right now and the speeds are killing me. :(
 
All invites sent! exlink, your e-mail is already in the database, go to the retrieve lost password page to get back in!
 
All invites sent! Have around 10 invites sent but unclaimed - Hurry and claim it before it expires you slackers!
 
I'll take one if there are still invites.



Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
I'll take one if there are still invites.


Thanks in advance!
 
Last edited:
I haven't been here too long, but I've got 1.9:1 ratio on What.cd and 1.7:1 on SceneAccess

What do you think?
 
Can't invite without an e-mail address tards.

All invites are sent. If you haven't got one, first check your spam folder, if not send me your EMAIL. I repeat, I cannot invite without your e-mail address.
 
Back
Top