Acer X221WSD 22" Wide $150 AR PM

How Does the Office Depot® Low Price Guarantee Work for online and catalog purchases?

At Office Depot we offer a low price guarantee! If you find a lower advertised price than our net price on a new, identical product, at a Competitor or Web Competitor (see below) within 7 days of making your purchase on our website or through our catalog, we will match that price! Simply call us at 1-800-Go-Depot and we will match the price. Please remember to have proof of the low price available to fax or email when you call.

How does Office Depot calculate its net price?

Office Depot's net price is the final price that you pay after using any coupon offers, instant savings, and mail in savings offers. For example, if we sell a product for $10, with a $2 instant savings offer and $2 mail in savings offer, our adjusted "point of sale" price is $8, but our net price is $6.

Technically, SOL but it may work. It is a bit of a risk due to the $100MIR.

How Does the Office Depot® Low Price Guarantee Work for online and catalog purchases?

At Office Depot we offer a low price guarantee! If you find a lower advertised price than our net price on a new, identical product, at a Competitor or Web Competitor (see below) within 7 days of making your purchase on our website or through our catalog, we will match that price! Simply call us at 1-800-Go-Depot and we will match the price. Please remember to have proof of the low price available to fax or email when you call.

How does Office Depot calculate its net price?

Office Depot's net price is the final price that you pay after using any coupon offers, instant savings, and mail in savings offers. For example, if we sell a product for $10, with a $2 instant savings offer and $2 mail in savings offer, our adjusted "point of sale" price is $8, but our net price is $6.

Technically, SOL but it may work. It is a bit of a risk due to the $100MIR.

If someone can get a store to actually do the PM, the MIR is just as easy to get as any other MIR. The trick is getting the PM.

Funny story...I had a similar OD thing. It was a PM to a laptop @ BB...taking off $150, vs the $150 rebate that OD was offering. I told the lady on the phone I didn't want the rebate, but I wanted to purchase from OD so that's why I wanted a $150 PM instead of a $150 rebate. For shits and grins I submitted the rebate after the computer came. Not only did I get the $150 rebate, the rebate was processed twice (how did this happen??) and I received a single check for $300. Not only did I get the $150 PM, but I got a $300 Rebate Check. Luck was on my side that day!

Big YMMV, some store reps/managers are easy to schmooze and some are not.

I just got off the phone with OfficeDepot. She said she couldn't pricematch it because CC's original price is $319, and they dont take into account special offers (or something like that), but she was willing to give me 15% off, which came out to $255 (pre-tax), so I bit. Thanks OP!:D

I just got off the phone with OfficeDepot. She said she couldn't pricematch it because CC's original price is $319, and they dont take into account special offers (or something like that), but she was willing to give me 15% off, which came out to $255 (pre-tax), so I bit. Thanks OP!:D
Um, the whole point of price-matching is to match sale prices.... Crazy wh-iz-ore.

-bZj

Yea I was thinking of saying something along the lines of "But its still cheaper at CC so I'll just buy it there.." but she was a really nice person and I'm not crying over $5 :D

Back