• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Acer vs. Viewsonic in the $200 range

There is no answer to that question that you will like. Any LCD can die at any second ever.
 
I have that Q7, it's not that great, but it's sure as hell worth $200. It's what I expected for $200. I have 2 other monitors that were like $350, so comparing the two, I'd say the Q7 isn't that great, but good for the price.
 
peepingdan said:
There is no answer to that question that you will like. Any LCD can die at any second ever.
Dead pixels != dead LCD. Reading comprehension for the win.
 
Back
Top