• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Acer vs. Samsung

Jerukoth

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
268
Samsung
SyncMaster 244T

or

Acer
AL2416WD (The one WITH a DVI input)

-They seem to use the same screen (Samsungs new one)

-The only differences I can see are the extra $500+- for the Samsung name and extra inputs.

I am ONLY going to use the new monitor on my comp, so any inputs other than DVI are useless to me.

I'm guessing I should go with the Acer, huh?

Any good/Bad experiences with it?

Thanks!
 
Well Samsung has more ergonomic adjustments and people say its HDCP though the don't prominently advertise that.

Are you the acer has a DVI link? I do think the Acer looks like a bargain. If you get it tell us how you like it.
 
Back
Top