• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Acer® AL1951C

Volkswagen

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 12, 2002
Messages
4,905
I am looking to upgrade from my 3 year old Hitachi 17" LCD 1280x1024 16ms to this

Acer® AL1951C which is dead sexy has 4ms response time and Crystal Bright Technology and it looks amazing.....I compared it to couple of 20" WS LCD's at my local pc store and the pciture on the 19" Acer is much much more better.....I can get this monitor for 380$ after tax

I want some other peoples opinions but I cant seem to find any reviews online....IS this a new Monitor ?

LMK what you guys think?
 
pay a little extra and get a 20" acer WS with crystal bright from newegg.

i have the 20" and it is great. i have no experince with the 1951 but it looks good .....


the 20" is AL2032 WA , the A revision has crystal bright , the WD does not ....
 
Back
Top