Acer Predator XB271HU bmiprz 27" WQHD (2560x1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC IPS Monitor $379.99

NIce!!! I already have the Asus ROG edition but both are very nice monitors.

Kid

Limit 1. And sucks since i already have MSI MAG27C, i would love to move up to 1440p.

Currently on a dell 34 inch 3440x1440. Is this worth the smaller screen/rez for a smoother game experience?

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
When you click the "More Details..." link it's actually for an Acer KG1 24" monitor...
Where do you see that? I see this.

Ninja Edit: I found where it says 24". That's annoying.

Product Information
  • Acer's Predator XB271HU monitor comes with built-in speakers for enhanced sound quality, an excellent screen for gamers. The 27″ widescreen monitor boasts extraordinary clarity with life-like images courtesy of a WQHD display and a maximum resolution of 2560x1440 with the IPS panel supporting amazing refresh rates for turbocharged viewing and gaming experiences. The monitor's ergonomics allow angle, height, or tilt adjustment. It features HDMI, USB3.0, and DisplayPort digital video inputs.

Can't wait until sunday when it shows up to get my mind blown when I go from 60hz to 144 lol

Looks like the deal is dead. No more monitors sold/shipped from amazon and cheapest 3rd party is $599

Back