Acer Nitro vg271up $309

That is a great price! Thanks!

One question: How do they get 1ms with IPS? I don't think I've ever seen a 1ms IPS panel.

Also: This comparison is against Acers G-sync IPS 144hz Predator....

I have the g-sync predator, otherwise I might jump on this. Might anyways with the HDR10 it includes!

it's the same panel used the aorus 27" monitor without some of the added features. some of the specs are miss leading though.. it's 10bit @ 120hz 8bit @144hz.. HDR doesn't work with freesync/gsync enabled nor does overdrive or VRB. but price wise i'd say it's probably still a good deal even with those short comings.

That is a great price! Thanks!

One question: How do they get 1ms with IPS? I don't think I've ever seen a 1ms IPS panel.

Also: This comparison is against Acers G-sync IPS 144hz Predator....

I have the g-sync predator, otherwise I might jump on this. Might anyways with the HDR10 it includes!

They don’t, at least not GtG. The 1ms number is for VRB. Can’t find any reviews talking about it but I’d imagine the real number is in the 3-4 range.

1ms GTG would be just awesome on an ips but I know the best ones are 4ms with decent overdrive. I have no idea what the 1ms refers to. No one ever gives input lag so I doubt that is what it is.

Back