Hello,
It feels like my fw900 is dying. Fades to black...yada yada
Anyways, I've been doing some research for something to replace it and it seems like the Acer GD235Hz might be the way to go for 1080p 120hz gaming. Is this the best out there? Coming from an FW900 it is going to be hard to 'settle' for an LCD, but I need something and definitely want 120Hz as I am quite sensitive to input lag.
Thanks.
It feels like my fw900 is dying. Fades to black...yada yada
Anyways, I've been doing some research for something to replace it and it seems like the Acer GD235Hz might be the way to go for 1080p 120hz gaming. Is this the best out there? Coming from an FW900 it is going to be hard to 'settle' for an LCD, but I need something and definitely want 120Hz as I am quite sensitive to input lag.
Thanks.