Acer AL2216Wbd Black 22" 5ms DVI Widescreen $200 Free Ship @ Egg

I have one -- bought it at CC for 300 a few months back. I would call it "decent" but definitely not high end

I have one -- bought it at CC for 300 a few months back. I would call it "decent" but definitely not high end

I would call it high end for 200$? Im sure theres was something at the time for 300$ better but for 200$ i doubt anything better for the price...

I would call it high end for 200$? Im sure theres was something at the time for 300$ better but for 200$ i doubt anything better for the price...
Actually it is the best 22" for $200. The only other 22" monitor in that pricerange would be an Envision that's VGA only and no HDCP.

Good find OP, i was considering buying the same monitor at Buy.com with a coupon discount. I may bite...

Actually it is the best 22" for $200. The only other 22" monitor in that pricerange would be an Envision that's VGA only and no HDCP.

Good find OP, i was considering buying the same monitor at Buy.com with a coupon discount. I may bite...

yes exactly, but if i only new what 700:1 contrast ratio is and is it a good one for this monitor? im ordering once my brother gets here with his credit card

:D:D

thhis also isnt a bad buy!
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254024

anyone wanna compare both?

i bought my AL2223w (22") at best buy 2 months ago for 200+tax. :D

im no graphics artist or anything like that but movies/games look perfect to me :cool:

i bought my AL2223w (22") at best buy 2 months ago for 200+tax. :D

im no graphics artist or anything like that but movies/games look perfect to me :cool:

I bought mines for $200 + tac at BB also but that was like in April.

Ok just ordered :D

tax was like 14$ but i had to pay this stupid electronic waste managemant thing that was 8$, only for people in california....

total was 222.25$

Bestbuy's 22" Westinghouse for $179.99 is a better buy, also a better monitor. Just picked up a second one for my home computer, heads up!

The acer has a 3 year warranty

The westinghouse only has a 1 year

Im ordering one from the Egg tonight to sit next the one I paid $325.00 for last November at CC

I think they are talking about the sale in april when the westy was on sale, got it for 179+tax at the store.

The 22" Westinghouse was $164 from Target on Black Friday. My girlfriend snagged one, I'm still jealous :eek:

Back