AceGoober's [FS/FT/WTTF/WTB] Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added the following:

Coming Soon items.
Posted comment pertaining to pictures.

All PMs replied to.

Added 2 power supplies to Coming Soon section. They are on RMA right now and will be back within about 10 business days.

Camera going back to Sony (again). Will be taking items into work to get as many pictures as I can to post.

Thanks for the bumps everyone!

Caffeinated said:
:eek:

I think the drool just ruirned my kjeybuurd......
Please remind me not to buy anything from you each time after you look at my monitor. :p ;) Just a joking bud! lol

Ace, the usb/firewire enclosure you show pending to me is not even the one I asked about. It IS the one gargoyle_hunter asked about. And HE is shown pending on the one I asked about. LOL I think you got 'em reversed.

But further, as I mentioned, I wanted to run a 3.5 pata drive in the one I asked about. You told me it had no external power adapter; so I don't think it's what I'm looking for. Please don't "pend" it for me and maybe miss a sale for someone who is looking for the kind of item you're offering.

OTOH, if it WILL run a 200 gig 3.5 pata drive, not a 2.5 or some kind of jump drive, then "penderize" it to me and send me the paypal addy.

LMK

ickywu said:
Ace, the usb/firewire enclosure you show pending to me is not even the one I asked about. It IS the one gargoyle_hunter asked about. And HE is shown pending on the one I asked about. LOL I think you got 'em reversed.

But further, as I mentioned, I wanted to run a 3.5 pata drive in the one I asked about. You told me it had no external power adapter; so I don't think it's what I'm looking for. Please don't "pend" it for me and maybe miss a sale for someone who is looking for the kind of item you're offering.

OTOH, if it WILL run a 200 gig 3.5 pata drive, not a 2.5 or some kind of jump drive, then "penderize" it to me and send me the paypal addy.

LMK
Whoops! Sorry about the mis-update on my thread. I guess I was too much in a hurry... Anywho, I have re-updated the thread to 'pend' the correct items and un-'pend' the items that were labeled wrong. I have also updated the descriptions to more accurately describe the items in order to prevent any confusuion as to what they really are and what they support.

My apologies to everyone.

Laforge said:
I looked at this 5 times before I figured out what you meant..

Oh well

C'est La Vie
hehe, guess I don't know me French! :p

Gargoyle_Hunter said:
Check your email and pm bump for ya.
You have a reply!

Camera loan fell through; will have to wait until Saturday before I can borrow my next door neighbors camera. :(

It's a "All right! Who passed wind in my thread????" early morning bump. :confused: :eek:

Hey Ace. I got the enclosure in today. I was a bit worried because it looked like the UPS truck had relations with the box, but all the gear was perfect inside. Great packing job. Awsome deal. Thanks!

Gargoyle_Hunter said:
Hey Ace. I got the enclosure in today. I was a bit worried because it looked like the UPS truck had relations with the box, but all the gear was perfect inside. Great packing job. Awsome deal. Thanks!
Cool deal! Glad you like the enclosure!

What's with the hateness on Cyrix? My first rig was a Cyrix 686 233...solid as a rock.

<3 to Cyrix

Sphexi said:
What's with the hateness on Cyrix? My first rig was a Cyrix 686 233...solid as a rock.

<3 to Cyrix
You have PM.

A 'My Sony Cybershot DSC-F828 Camera is Fixed' Bump!!!!!! :D

I'm interested in the TwinX1024-3200XL---if the $$'s from a pending computer sale materialize this weekend (prolly on Friday). ;)

arDAWG said:
I'm interested in the TwinX1024-3200XL---if the $$'s from a pending computer sale materialize this weekend (prolly on Friday). ;)
rgr that. Updated thread: added 2nd set of TwinX1024-3200XL Pro and reserved both sets for 2 different [H]ardForum members.

More stuff to be added soon.

Is the Corsair CMX512-3200LLPT x 2 - $220 Shipped still available? I'm very interested.

Thanks, Paul

PKRipper1 said:
Is the Corsair CMX512-3200LLPT x 2 - $220 Shipped still available? I'm very interested.

Thanks, Paul
Yes, it is still available. You have PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back