Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

zamardii12

2[H]4U
So, not sure how many Ace Combat fans are around here but this is by-far one of my favorite franchises in a long time with Ace Combat 7 being my number one title i'm looking forward to the most right now along with Resident Evil 2.

It seems like it's been in development for forever (It was revealed December 2015 at the Playstation Experience) with a new trailer just releasing a few hours ago with still no release date.

I am loving the gameplay, graphics, and everything the trailers are showing thus-far.

This is the trailer from last year:

They need to spend less time on story and cinematics(it's a flipping flight sim) and more time opening up the world. I played one of these a few years back, thought it was very bland.

They need to spend less time on story and cinematics(it's a flipping flight sim) and more time opening up the world.

That's just part of Ace Combat and always has been. They may be lame at time, but it is part of the charm of the series.

They need to spend less time on story and cinematics(it's a flipping flight sim) and more time opening up the world. I played one of these a few years back, thought it was very bland.

It is not a flippin flight sim. If you want one of them, they are other titles to play, like Falling Cliffs 3.

It is not a flippin flight sim. If you want one of them, they are other titles to play, like Falling Cliffs 3.

1. We are in the console forum bruh, but thanks for the advice. It's super relevant.

2. This game simulates flying... it's a flight sim. Games don't have to have perfect mechanics to be classified as a "flight sim."

1. We are in the console forum bruh, but thanks for the advice. It's super relevant.

2. This game simulates flying... it's a flight sim. Games don't have to have perfect mechanics to be classified as a "flight sim."

Cleary, you and I have different definitions of what a flight sim is. That would be like saying that Forza Horizon 3 Hotwheels is a driving simulator. :D

i Get what you’re saying but flight sim is a rather encompassing description. Somehow recently people interpret “sim” to mean accurate as possible military grade simulation.

But only in driving and flying. Roller coaster world is still a sim, despite not being modeled on anything.

Back