• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ace Combat 7 Gets New Gameplay Trailers

AlphaAtlas

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 3, 2018
Messages
1,713
While we've already seen a preview of Ace Combat 7's VR Mode, the devs started publishing new trailers of the game's campaign mode. Over the weekend, Bandai Namco published a trailer showing off the aircraft tree and a new customization system. Meanwhile they also posted the first half of a mission last week.

Check out the mission footage here.

"The weather won't be on your side, but you’re doing this whether you like it or not" To complete this mission, you’ll have to skim through dangerous thunderclouds. Do you have what it takes to succeed?

Personally, I'm really excited for this one. Looks like they're bringing back things that made the PS2 Ace Combat games great (including the cheesy banter), while bringing even more features to the table.
 
Looks decent. I'm not buying at full price, but under $20 perhaps.
 
Looks decent. I'm not buying at full price, but under $20 perhaps.

Yeah I don't like paying full price either, but I'd rather put more money into this than another Assassin's Creed clone (cough, RDR). Outside of possibly Metro and Ace Combat, those are about the only AAA games that aren't an Assassin's Creed knock off to come out in the past half a year or so. I suppose there is Shadow of the Tomb Raider but that was meh. Everything else is the same old thing re-skinned for the 10th time.
 
Back
Top