Hey guys,
Recently got an ACD 27", and the thing is perfect. I couldn't be happier. Zero pixel faults, absolutely zero backlight bleed, etc. It's just amazing.
However, I noticed when I have my ear next to the right speaker vent, I hear an electrical buzz or hum. It increases in volume the higher I raise the brightness, and subsequently lowers as I lower the brightness until it's gone.
It's not really audible enough to completely bother me, but is this a common thing? Could it be because it's new? Has it got a chance of disappearing? I've heard of one issue where it buzzes when it's at anything that isn't 100% brightness, but this is a different situation.
Recently got an ACD 27", and the thing is perfect. I couldn't be happier. Zero pixel faults, absolutely zero backlight bleed, etc. It's just amazing.
However, I noticed when I have my ear next to the right speaker vent, I hear an electrical buzz or hum. It increases in volume the higher I raise the brightness, and subsequently lowers as I lower the brightness until it's gone.
It's not really audible enough to completely bother me, but is this a common thing? Could it be because it's new? Has it got a chance of disappearing? I've heard of one issue where it buzzes when it's at anything that isn't 100% brightness, but this is a different situation.