Mar 17, 2006 #1 Z Zelucifer n00b Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 11 Uh, yeah. See the topic title. Right now I've got an estimated time of 416 days left till this work unit is finished... could that possibly be correct?
Uh, yeah. See the topic title. Right now I've got an estimated time of 416 days left till this work unit is finished... could that possibly be correct?
Mar 17, 2006 #2 [Spectre] I Will Find You Joined Aug 29, 2004 Messages 24,889 give it time it will show a more accurate estimate once it cranks through a few frames
Mar 17, 2006 #3 Z Zelucifer n00b Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 11 thanks, didn't want to have to worry about doing that much work and having a hard drive failure in the next year
thanks, didn't want to have to worry about doing that much work and having a hard drive failure in the next year