Accsessories to the xbox 360 elite?

damp81

n00b
Hey, need a little bit of help here :D

Gonna buy the 360 elite and im lost in the "need to have accessories"

I'm gonna buy another controller pad and the Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit

Do I have to buy 2 extra batteries for the quick charge kit? or do I get those batteries with the controller pads?

Not gonna buy the WIFI extension, gonna use a network cable,

Anything else that I have to buy? (except games :D)

Thanks

there is a charge and play kit which comes with a Li-Ion battery to replace the
double A battery pack, and a charge cable that is quite long. You would need
to buy 2 of these, 1 for each controller. That is $20 per kit.

There is also a $30 kit that comes with 2 of the Li-Ion batteries and a charging
base to charge the batteries on. This means you have to take them off the controller
and can't play while charging.

I would personally go with the individual charge kits, and in fact my roomates each
bought one for their own controller.

I have yet to do so, my controller is still on the double A's and still at full power,
while they have had to charge their controllers multiple times. My advice is
save your money and buy 4 rechargeable AA's for each controller and a charging
deck for the batteries. You'll save a lot of money and you'll find you have to change
them out much less often.

Actually you can buy rechargeable battery packs individually. $12 each

The play and charge kit is a USB recharger that connects to the controller and comes with 1 rechargeable battery pack. $20

The quick charge kit can recharge 2 battery packs at once, plugs into the wall (faster then usb), and only comes with 1 rechargeable battery pack. $30

Another option is that you can buy a black elite controller bundle for $69.99 that includes the play and charge kit and rechargeable battery pack.

Just buy normal rechargeable batteries, not only do they last longer.You'll end up spending $20 or so dollars for the batteries and recharge kit

Back