Accident Update!

DarkEve

Gawd
If possible for a mod, please sticky this for a day or two in order for all of the [H] users that I have dealt with to read it and for all of the other users to read it if that would like to as it is a follow up to a thread that was stickied about the accident that I was in. Thank you so much!

This is going to be slightly long in length but it explains EVERYTHING about the accident that I could think of as I wrote it. If you have ANY questions then my contact information is in my profile and signature. If you cant happen to find it then here you go:

AIM: IceLzrd
Email: IceLzrd AT cox DOT net Which is- [email protected]

Okay, so I happened upon the thread that was stickied for me about a month ago here by one of the mods, though I dont remember which one. The post was started by a friend of mine named Cory, also known as Vortec4800 which is his ebay and often gaming names as well. Hopefully he was able to get all of the hardware sent out that was purchased from me prior to the accident.

I really dont remember anything about the day before the accident or the accident itself, but have been told quite a bit about it from the therapy that I went through at the second hospital ((Barrios or however you spell it, the nuero section of St. Joesephs hospital where my girlfriends mother is a Chaplin and got me in by talking to the head doctor there)). Before the accident, the last thing that I remember is two days before when I ate dinner with my dad that a friend of his had given him -- some REALLY good shrimp mmmm but anyhow...

So the day of the accident... As I said, I dont remember everything and am just going off of what I was told about it so there will be gaps in a lot of it...

On December 02, 2003 I picked up my girlfriend early in the morning and took her to a practice at the school for a class that she was in. I then returned home for about a half an hour before I headed into school just before it started as I usually do on the days that I am not with Sarah (girlfriend).

That day I went through school and then got out early as I do every day. I am an intern at Honeywell ((as Vortec, or Cory, is as well)). Part of the program requires that I complete an Industrial Cooperative Education Class ((ICE Class)) every week as well as working my normal hours at Honeywell after school. I am a machinist and therefor am not allowed to return to work for at least a month after breaking my arm in three places, but we will get to that later.

In any case, after I got off of school I drove the 20 miles, or whatever it is, out to Honeywell and sat through the ICE class for the 3 hours, I believe its 3 hours though it could be 2 and I just remember it wrong now, and then got out.

After I got out of work I called into work and took the day off because I was feeling horrible due to the Pnuemonia that I had, which I had thought was just a slight case of Bronchitis because I used to get Bronchitis two times every year for the first 13 years of my life and in recent years have been able to just let my body take care of it. So after I called out of work on my cell I drove back home and laid down in bed for a few hours. My dad got home sometime while I was sleeping (he owns an auto inspection company and therefor is gone most of the time when I would be home normally) and he made me lunch.

After eating I called Sarah and told her that I was home from ICE and work becayse I had called out sick due to not feeling well. After the nap I was feeling much better and headed out and picked up Sarah. We drove around for a few hours looking at christmas lights and other random things in an attempt to find something to do... Arizona is a fairly boring place when all your friends are at work and its only like 5:30 or whatever time it was.

So anyhow, we were driving around for a while and ended up on Pecos, a road that we end up on a lot. We drove down and Im sure we were looking at the houses that are on the end of Pecos for a while because Sarah used to love looking at them so it was a good way to pass time until people got off work or it got later to do whatever.

After doing that, we somehow ended up back on Pecos which still seems very strange to me. Normally I get on and off of Pecos at Desert Parkway or whatever the street is called ((I dont really remember streets anymore... though I guess that happens heh, Ill learn them again when I have another car heh)). So in any event, we ended up taking Pecos all the way down and ended up near 40th street. Dont know how we got there or what, but we did.

So I dont know exactly what happened and the police are still investigating the sitation, but have basically come to the conclusion that nobody will ever know exactly what happened.

But anyhow, I dont know exactly what happened in the accident, so I will just tell you what I do know. I have gone back to check things out with my dad so thats where some of the information comes from. Newpapers say that the guy was going around 75 in a 50 mph zone, but thats not even plausible, so Ill tell you the facts of the situation.

First of all, he was driving a Ford F350 with a trailer and his F350 was deisel...

So in any event, you could hear his engine very well and witnesses said that he sped up when his light changed red so that he could "make it though." Some of the other witnesses also said that he had a yellow light, which is where all of the controversy is because the police werent there and therefor cannot say which it was.

In any event, before the intersection the other guy left around 40 to 50 feet of treadmarks from where he locked his tires with his breaks... After that he released his brakes most likely because his truck was sliding and not stopping because he locked them up... in any case though, he pushed my truck around 60 to 70 feet after he hit me and then he swerved away from my truck and drove into a nearby ditched, driving through 5 steel poles and continuing on for another feet feet, which my dad estimated around 10-15 feet.

I thought that I went into a coma immediatly after the impact, but I was apparently awake and screaming when I was brought into the first Intensive Care Unit (ICU) that I was in. Im not sure of the order of what they did because I fell into a coma immediatly after this, but I was hooked up to a breathing machine because my breathing was very shallow and I was skipping a lot of breaths.

Since this is so long, Im going to shorten it for you...

I was hooked up to a breathing machine, had two feeding tubes routed to my stomach, one tube was put into my lungs to pump out all of the stuff from the pnuemonia as much as possible, and several other tubes that I dont know what they did exactly. I also had an IV put into the right side of my neck, three IV's put into my upper right thigh, and an IV put into my left arm. My right arm had been broken in three places, two on one of the bones and once on the other, and was therefor put into a cast that extended from my wrist to my shoulder because they could not risk operating on it with a 103 degree fever that I had. In the full body scans and other scans that they did, it was found that I had two small holes (the size of a pen or pencil for a comparison of size) in my brain and that it was bleeding fairly bad. It was decided that they could do nothing about it and the nuerolocist said that it would heal by itself. I had two glashes that were around 4 to 5 inches on the right of my forhead and right cheek that needed stitches, a cut on my chin that did as well that was fairly short, a cut on the back of my head abour 3 inches long that required stitches, a cut about an inch long on my lower right leg that needed them, a cut on my left thigh that required stitches as well too. I had also slammed my head into something and bone fragments were "floating" in my forehead that needed to be removed immediatly or else they would cause furthur damage to the rest of my head likely. Even with the 103 degree fever they were required to do this surgery. I will try not ot make this graphic, so Ill just say that they made an incision from one ear to the next (so that my hair would cover it when it grew back as they shaved the strip where the cut was made) and then Ill just let you figure out how they got to my forehead from that incision (it has to do with peeling the skin to where they can get to my forehead with complete ease... eww).

I remained in a coma for nearly two weeks. Had I been out for 14 days they would have been required to cut my throat in order to move the breathing tube in through the cut because having it go down my throat to my lungs or whatever it went would risk splitting my vocal cords in half after 14 days. Luckily on the 10th day I was asked to raise two fingers into the air by a nurse and I did, which was a good sign that I was improving greatly. On the 12th day I woke up.

For the first day that I was awake I didnt remember who my mom, my dad, or my sister was even. In the following days it was determined that I remembered my life EXCEPT the most recent year. That came back eventually luckily.

I was then moved from Maricopa Hospital and transfered to St. Joes nuero center in order to "excersize" my brain and hopefully get it to recover faster.

There I was immediatly put into therapy three times a day (Speech, Occupational, and Physical). In my first session of speech Therapy she asked me questions to check my general awarness of the situation etc. I didnt know what time it was, what hospital I was in, what city I was in, what happened, etc. I also mentioned that I was a junior in high school rather than a senior that I am. She did some worksheets which included one with a question about what I dog could do (Sing, Bark, Dance, Play on a computer --examples, but the obvious answer was bark) and I was not able to answer the question at the time.

In any case, my arm had undergone surgery at Maricopa which I forgot to mention.

So again, Ill shorten this...

Basically, I was able to recover well at St. Joes and was released to go home on the 24th of December I believe it was. I am still doing outpatient therapy at Chandler Hospital (Speech and Occupational) but after going through their evaluations they decided that I did not need hour long classes three times a week for a month. Rather, they could see me twice a week for hour hour classes and only have to do this two or three times more at all because I had progressed so much.

So anyhow, a lot has come back and my arm is good enough to type at least... between the three breaks and having glass slice my index finger open and tearing a tendon completly in two, Im considering myself lucky how things turned out for my physically. They were going to repair the tendon but figured that they would only do more damage to my hand by trying to do so the way that my finger was torn open, so they just stitched it up and said that I had two so things would be fine, heh.

In any case, physically I am fine now. My girlfriend of two years was in the car with me and she did hit her head on something and I believe what happened was that it broke her spinal cord and she died instantly in no pain as I have been told... though Im not sure if thats the truth or if thats just what I have been told for my own good.

For the guy who commented either here or at amdmb, I was not speeding at all. In fact, when I am with my girlfriend I usually drive under the speed limit and never over it and am very careful with my driving. The reason that the accident was so bad was because the other guy was speeding and accelorated in order to make it through a light and was driving a truck that weighted nearly twice mine or more and was pulling a trailer. Considering how far he pushed me after he left the skid marks and then how car he continued to go after his truck got off of mine, I would say he was definitly at fault speed-wise. Could I have made a mistake and turned in front of him, that could be possible but a LARGE majority of the witnesses have said that I was in the right in what I did and that he was at fault while only a few witnesses have said the other side of the story that he was in the right... which has resulted in the investigation being inconclusive so far, and probably always will be.

But anyhow, there is no scam at all... if you paid for something and it was not sent by my friend Cory who took over for me while I was in a coma and then while I was in the hospital, then I will send it out and appoligize for the mistake that was made. If you want to talk about losing money, then talk about the $125,000 in medicine that was given to me in the ICU, the cost of buying a new car, the cost of paying your head doctor that you saw 3 times $23,000, etc. Im not complaining, but Im just saying, if you are worried about being scammed or think that you were, I will try to work something out to refult you your money and still send you whatever it is that you paid for. Money is VERY tight for me right now, but I will do my best to refund you right now or after this has passed as much as it can I will refund you then if you want me too.

As for the story that I gave to one person about my fiance, it has an explaination as well. First of all, I did buy her a nice gold, diamond ring that would have been given to her near Christmas which is now around a gold chain on my neck that my sister bought for me for Christmas to put the ring on. Second, in english we had to write a story about something that impacted out lives greatly, and we were required to share the story as well. I was oridionally going to write about my dad, and if you want ot know the story I will email it to you, but I really did not want to share that with everyone in my english class because I do not get alone with them. So instead I did some creative writing because I am actually a writter and have some 50 pages on my computer of poems and short stories as well as another 25 some pages of stories that I have written or started to write and never finished. So I ended up with a story about a guy and a girl who were best friends and were driving and were both in love with eachother but were both afraid of telling the other because of their friendship. Which ironically is much how Sarah and I started as we were best friends for 4 years before we started seeing eachother. In any case, to shorten the story a LOT, their car ends up getting into an accident and the girl is pretty messed up from the accident. The guy is forced to sit and watch her die, but before she does she finally tells him how she feels.

While it is a fairly messed up story, I find that most people can appreciate emotional stories more than they can boring stories that are all based on fact and dialogue.

So, in any event, the story was supposed to be a personal story and I made a few changes and changed the guy in the story to be myself and the girl to be my girlfriend because that just increases the level of drama and emotion as well.

So after writing that, I threw the packages that I needed to send in my truck and emailed back the guy that I was slightly late on shipping to.

If you believe that its wrong to make up a story to get a simple 12 hours or so on the shipping, then Im sorry. However, if you want to know my schedule, I wake up around 7 in the morning and get ready for school and then head to pick up Sarah and take her to school at the same time that I go. I then go through my classes and get out of school. Immediatly after I am released from school I head either to my ICE class or to work at Honeywell, depending upon the day. After ICE, if it is an ICE day, I head to work. I then remain at work until around 7:00 and have a 30 minute drive home. By the time I am back in town, the first thing that I do is go spend time with Sarah since the only time I see her is for a short time before school. I dont know if you think that that is wrong or what to want to be with her after not seeing her for 12 hours or what but I dont. In fact, Im fairly damn glad that I did go and spend that time with her considering how things turned out.

So, sorry that I didnt get one package shipped out in time before the accident, but I am busy with things that I HAVE to do all day. Considering I was only SLIGHTLY, about a day, late in shipping, I figured it was just as easy to make something up just to buy 12 hours to ship something. So if you feel that that is wrong, talk to everyone else that I shipped to on time and ate $38 worth of shipping etc. Sorry that one package was a day late, but even after the accident a friend of mine made sure that everyone got their items the best that he could, and everyone that I have talked to who bought from me has been okay after hearing about the circumstances.

Two of the packages were going to be shipped on Dec 3 and were in my car during the accident. They were removed from my truck at the impound lot and Cory looked over the hardware to make sure that no damage occured, and upon arrival to the buying houses, no problems with the items was found and they work great.

So sorry for the inconvenience, but in my opinion, being in a coma for two weeks, a hospital for two weeks, losing your car, being taken out of school for nearly two monthes, and losing your girlfriend of two years is slightly worse than having to wait some time for an item.

I have waited as well and I know what its like. I have been trolled many times and know what that feels like as well.

If you have yet to recieve any items, let me know and they will be shipped out immediatly as I am not allowed to return to work until my arm heals completly and I am not allowed to return to school for another 20 days.

Ill work on a system of handign out refunds to anyone who did not get items as well as sending them out along with the refund.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
-Brian

glad to have you back.

and yes, how is your girlfreind, she was in the car as well, right?

Originally posted by rayman2k2
glad to have you back.

and yes, how is your girlfreind, she was in the car as well, right?

Oh very sorry to hear about this. Something like must be hard to cope with..........

good to be alive huh. shitty that it had to happen at all, but everything happens for a reason. even if we dont like it. glad ya made it man.

Very good to be alive... wish things could have turned out differently, but living is one of the things that is definitly something that I enjoy greatly.

If anyone didnt get something that they paid for when Cory was handing my account for me, let me know and well work out a refurn if you want one and/or I will send you the items that you paid for. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks everyone,
-Brian

i can only imagine what i must be like to loose you girlfreind of 2 years like that. the closest ive ever came to that was when i saw the ending of "donnie darko" and that even fucked me up for a few hours. sorry, and i hope you get better soon.

Spealing of Donnie Darko, Im going to have to throw that in and watch it today... School is supposed to start but Im not cleared by the hospital to return for 20 days... so being stuck at home with no car and all your friends at school really sucks heh... I get to see my head doctor at St. Joes sometime this week and am going to tell her that I am ready to go back... because I am ready... granted I hate school, but its better than sitting on my ass at home with all of my friends at school and then most of them at work after.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts,
-Brian

Holy shit man, sorry to hear about your G/F, We all at eXcessive sounds are pulling for you, hope your all right. I was wondering what happend to the people in the truck? did they get fined or anything? also http://www.excessivesounds.com if you would like to visit the forums, sorry to hear about this.

The guy in the truck was accompanied by three other passengers. I dont know about the other passengers, but I know that he was taken to the hospital, though I dont know his condition or when he was released.

He did not recieve a ticket for anything and was not fined at all either. The police determined that the incident was a "difficult legal matter" as they have stated themselves. They say that they were unable to determine his speed or exactly what happened in the incident. Considering the length of the skid marks he left, how far he pushed my truck, and then how far he contined to go through 5 steel poles, his speed was obviously very excessive for a street.

My dad and I have been trying to get a copy of the police report just to get all of the information regaurding the accident and everything else, but they will not release it at this time to us because I am not 18 and my dad was not involved in the accident... which basically says that its not going to be released to us ever from the way things look, heh.

But like I said, the details of the accident are very sketchy because we dont have a police report and I dont remember it likely because I had massive head trauma that never helps things at all. The information I stated above is only known based on visiting Pecos and 40th street and looking at his skid marks, where my truck ended, and all of the steel poles that his truck went through until where it ended.

The hospital also took my shoes and my shirt after it was cut off of me. I was left with a pair of blue jeans that are basically dyed red and are cut up from being cut off of me to put a hospital gown on. But Im not bitter... it was only my favorite shoes and shirt... Cant complain about the work that they did though considering I wasnt supposed to live that night and I did and have had a near full recover by today exceot for some injuries that just need time to heal like my broken arm and such, heh. So definitly lucky and have no complains at all, they can keep my shirt if they want, heh.

But anyhow, have to head out to see the Plastics Team that removed the bone fragments from my forehead so that they can check to make sure everything is healing right.

Thanks,
-Brian

wow, Your as strong as they come DarkEVE. I couldnt even remotly imagine anything of that nature happening to me, and I feel so sorry for you. I havent felt this bad for anyone, let alone a complete stranger.

Brian, I hope you make a full recovery, with everything back to normal. But then again, what is normal, when you have lost so much, expecially your girlfriend Sarah.

WOW, all I can say is wow. Your as strong as they come, and stay that way. Eventually this will be just an old story to tell.

:( :( :(

Thats BS....i think he should be fined...with murder I dont know you or your G/F but i believe that he still should get a fine or jail time or somthing...i mean do the cops use the facts that are obvious...i'd fight that and try to get him to pay some money...thats human life were talking about here man...

Shit man.. i admire you and thank you for sharing this story and being brave as you are.. im sorry for what has happened to you, and hope for an even stronger physical recovery then you have said..

I am VERY sorry about your girlfriend.. that is a horrible way to lose someone that means so much to you, and if that ever happened to the person i care for so much, i dont what i would do..

When did you find out you had lost your girlfriend? You dont have to answer this, i know its a touchy subject and all and i understand completely.. well not completely, i dont know what its like to lose someone like that.. but im sure you get what im trying to say.

You are lucky to be alive, if i may say so. Get well man, once again im sorry.

good luck with a full recovery. youve been through a lot.

what city do you live in, by the way?

if i was an accident like that and lost my GF the last thing i would ever be worried about is this forum.

some Ford F350s had problems with their anti-lock brakes which would lead them to lock up the rear tires. at the length of tracks on the road it looks as if he was going about 65mph. I am sorry for you having to go through this, if he had gotten his F350 fixed it would not have happened

You or your girlfriends family can sue the other driver or try him under murder. It was his idea to drive fast, if he did. and it was his stupid idea that got some one killed. That counts as murder. If he was not speeding, you can try him for involuntary manslaughter.

Wow bro, sorry about your girlfriend :( that really makes me think about how I drive when I'm with mine...

Originally posted by ZYFER
some Ford F350s had problems with their anti-lock brakes which would lead them to lock up the rear tires. at the length of tracks on the road it looks as if he was going about 65mph. I am sorry for you having to go through this, if he had gotten his F350 fixed it would not have happened

When looking at a recall sheet on the F-350 a few months back, I remember I was talking with one of the mechanics at my parents auto garages, I somwhat remember him mentioning something about this.

Also, F350's are massivly heavy so he may not be *as* neglectful as frist thought.

DarkEve, I feel for you man...

Reading the part about your girlfriend seriously made my heart sink. The car, money, all that means nothing when you lose the one you love.

I dont know if I could be even half as strong as you are if I lost my fiance that I am with now. Everyone with a GF/fiance/wife, you should go give them a big hug and kiss... Ya never know, it may happen to you some day like it happened to our bud DarkEve here.

If this is legit (which I dont doubt it) I would be forgetting about what DarkEve owed me.

Sorry Darkeve...and welcome back. Hopefully this incident will bring some good, though it is hard to see in now or perhaps even later. I say just make the best of the life you have...reading your story put some things into perspective for me, so I appreciate that.

I am sorry about your girlfriend...it really hurts when you lose someone you love. I feel you on that brother. It gets better with time, but it still hurts, at least for me.

In any event, welcome back and I hope you make a full recovery!:D

Wow, i'm really sorry for your loss. You really should try to get something done about that guy, it was his choice to speed, there should be consequences for that, he killed someone for godsakes.

Your definatly handling this better than i would, the first day I could walk after that accident I probably would have killed that jackass.

Did the doctors say its ok to start using speed again so soon? Your story reminds me of some of my ramblings I did whilst tweaking the night away!

lol, you are one funny guy man... it does flow in fairly logical order... and the parts that dont fit exactly were added where they were for one of two reasons:

1. They group together with the rest of what I happened to be talking about... such as, if Im going over injuries that I recieved, its just logical to mention Sarah being killed at a later or earlier time. True, she did recieve injuries as well so that kind of fits, but its much more logical to put her in her own category.
2. Considering that I had two spots in my brain that were hemmoraging, they were on the upper right lobe I believe but dont hold me to that because I really have no idea except that I am remembering what the nuero surgeon said about where they were... but the two "holes" that were hemorraging are in area's that should effect my memory and personality, though both have healed well and will hopefully continue to.

Anyhow, if you dont believe the information that I posted about the situation, I can send you links to newpaper articles from the websites of the papers themselves... and if that doesnt do it, I can scan some pictures of what is left of my truck, of me in the ICU, pictures of my arm when they first put the staples in, pictures of it now that I could take to show you, pictures of the scar left from where they cut from one ear to the other, or a picture of the diamond ring that was supposed to be given to Sarah shortly after the accident happened that I now wear on a gold chain around my neck at all times.

You dont even seem to be worth the time to do something like that for but you hit me on a pissy day when my head is killing me so if I must, then I must.

To everyone else, thanks for the kind words that you left. Sorry that I havent been back here in a while, saw all of my surgeons this week at Maricopa Hospital and did my therapy and such and that pretty much took up all my time while looking for a new car so I didnt really have time to post a reply here. Thanks for the support though, its GREATLY apprecieted.

Thank you,
-Brian

LOL I was tired when I wrote that... honesty flows a lil easier when sleepy. I wasnt saying your story wasnt true, just that you kinda rambled :D Nothing personal.

I'm very deeply sorry for your loss, and hope you have a full a speedy recovery. You're a stronger man than I, Brian.

I think I can speak for all of us on the [H] when I say that we're pulling and praying for ya, because I know I am, no doubt.

-JN

I've been w/ my gf for two years and 3 days now... I can feel your pain. I plan on proposing soon too. Man that blows for you man :(

I'd be honestly pissed off at that truck :mad:

Thats why I'm so shit scared in my ProbeGT when I'm on the roads along side those dually fords... especially when the state speed here is 70MPH on crappy roads.

Good luck with you and your girlfriend. Let us know how the proposal goes :)

Ill look for the articles now, but if I cant find them there are links to them on a thread at this forum already. It used to be a sticky here as well and was written by Vortec4800 (my friend Cory) if that helps at all. Hopefully I can find the link. If I cant, feel free to go to the Arizona Republic or Ahwatukee Foothills newspapers to see what you can see. I think thats where it is, though Im sure its all over as it was aired on the news as well apparently.

Let me try to find the links...

If you want the articles, go to the Ahwatukee Foothills News...

I would post links, but none of the ones that they have posted are correct in the first place.

I will scan some articles that were cut out a few weeks after the accident that have information that has been varified by police reports.

I just think its amusing that the articles that were written a day or two later use the police reports as evidence to whatever they are trying to say in it because the police reports will not be finished and will be changed NUMEROUS times in the next six monthes as it will take that long to complete them because there was a fatality involved.

Anyhow, everyone can believe whatever they would like to heh. no conclusive story will ever be known because numerous stories from the witnesses clash with the other's stories and no first hand accounts of the accident can be known. I dont remember the accident and went into a coma shortly after, Sarah was killed on impact, the three other guys who were with the driver of the F350 dont remember what happened enough to help the police out at all, and the driver was reportedly going crazy the night of the accident and he cant remember specific details to help either.

So basically what will happen is that nobody will get tickets and I will have to live my life knowing what happened to Sarah and he will have to life his life knowing that his truck killed her.

I was wrong on some of the information I listed about the treadmarks that he left behind. Me went out to measure them and they extend over about 5 of the lane markers. Each of those is about the length of my dad's truck which is a 2002 Toyora Tacoma extended cab. We estimated around 12 to 17 feet for the length of the truck. With the length between the lane markers, we estimated somewhere between 120 and 170 feet of treadmarks. When we get the police report Ill give you an update if they get it done earlier than they expected.

Anyhow, our infurance company has been able to read the police report and has said that they do not believe that anyone will be held at fault for the situation. If someone was and it was me, they said that they would pay for a lawyer for any court proceedings in order to protect their own business assets because according to them any case at all against me would be thrown out or end in my favor. So either Im a business asset to them or they would lose money because of this. I dont know exactly how insurance works around situations such as this.

Anyhow... if you have questions, keep posting them here if you like.

Thanks for the overwhelming response.

Thank you,
-Brian

Hey man i feel terrible and if you wouldnt mind i can send you a little something via PayPal to help you out just PM me.

I wouldnt mind at all actually. I would GREATLY appreciate that. [email protected] is the email. Thank you so much.

You have a really, really nice rig by the way heh.

Thank you,
-Brian

Take the matter to court, a monkey could get you a huge settlement

Don't worry about the police, they are fucking idiots and always will be.

I've lost two really good friends, one who had heart problems and couldnt get a new heart soon engouh, and then my friend bryan mackessy who got hit by a car on his goped. Then of course my friend when I was little who I think is now dead, (Hi family had some ties with other epople that you should not be proud to know).
I know how it feels man, and I'm sorry. Loss sucks, but I've learned to go on, but of course not forget the people who have died.

No worries man.

-randyc

Originally posted by Nemissis
Don't worry about the police, they are fucking idiots and always will be.

Hey now...

Who is the first person you call when someone breaks into your house, or when you get in an accident, or mugged...the police. I don't want to hear some ignorant bullshit from someone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. :rolleyes:

Sorry to thread crap man...

Back