• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Accessing stats with Cell phone

Astroman

Gawd
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
684
I have a GPRS-enable Cell phone, and am trying to access my stats from the Arachnid site (dyrraths or whatever). When I go to my stats page, it gives me a mobile URL but when I enter that in my phone, it comes back with illegal user ID requested.

What am I doing wrong? Do I need to put something in the username and password fields?
 
to hell with it. I cancelled the multimedia messaging service I've been paying for along with teh GPRS (mobile internet service).

I found out I can only send multimedia messages to other Cingular subscribers (lame), otherwise it gives you a text message that says I sent you a message and you can view it if you get on your computer and go to some URL and enter a password.. lame.

And, the GPRS won't let me access my folding stats, and the rest of it is not worth the $7 a month, so forget it... lol.. how dumb.
 
hrmm, it works for me...

make sure you type it into your phone EXACTLY as the url appears, it >IS< caps sensitive i believe... thats why it wasnt working for me for a while...

i have a motorolla 722i on t-mobile... $20/mo unlimited data transfer :cool:
 
Back
Top