• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Access to network driver throught .bat files

AlexW

n00b
Joined
Sep 21, 2012
Messages
36
I'm using latest version of VirtualBox.
I installed Windows 7 and connected H:/ disk (H disk is local disk from host OS) as network drive... But now I can't get access to this network driver through bat files...

QdKCxQy.jpg


Is there any solution? As you can see, network drive named H, but I'm still getting error.
 
you are not getting that error because the drive H: doesnt exist; you are getting an error because the folder "launcher" does not exist..................
 
Back
Top