jinx083464
n00b
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2008
- Messages
- 11
BIOS shows me at 11.4 volts. With Windows running, CPUID shows me at 8.184V while idle, as well as under a benchmark.
Been running at this low voltage for months with no noticeable issues, should I have to worry about this?
Side note, the cause is probably because I'm running SLI 560 TI's, and although my PSU supports SLI, each video card requires double 6 pin connectors, so I had to take some splitters that turned the 4 pin molex into more 6 pin connectors on the video cards.
Been running at this low voltage for months with no noticeable issues, should I have to worry about this?
Side note, the cause is probably because I'm running SLI 560 TI's, and although my PSU supports SLI, each video card requires double 6 pin connectors, so I had to take some splitters that turned the 4 pin molex into more 6 pin connectors on the video cards.