• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Accelero S1 compatibility 9800GT

nonameo

Gawd
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
941
I know that the 9800GT is basically a rebadged 8800GT. Does this mean that an accelero S1 rev1 will fit a 9800GT? It doesn't list it on the website, but the S1 r1 predates the 9800GT so I wouldn't exactly expect it to be listed anyway. Any ideas? How about a 9800GTX?

edit: I think I'm just going to get the S1 R2 from ewiz, however I'd still like to know the answer to this for curiosity and posterity :p
 
Last edited:
Yes it will fit a 9800GT. I switched mine from my 8800GT which I had to RMA and received a 9800GT back. It fit just fine :)

edit: I read too fast, mines was a S1 Rev. 2, not sure how big of a difference that is.
 
Back
Top