• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

AC3 DTS Demo!

Donnie27

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
5,616
So I did what SLee asked and yup, a loud CLICK was heard. Then the ac3_diatonis_48khz_soul.ac3 played back perfectly. I played it through the Creative Labs Media Player. No Volume or etc.. worked but my Pioneer Finally showed the Dolby Digital light via Digital Coax and DD AC3 graphic on the monitor's screen as well. All speakers played their own little sounds, Sub was too loud, hehehe.

I have NO fubar or etc. installed. The last time I tried AC3 like this it didn't work and the app crashed. I also played it back in Game mode instead of Entertainment mode, but I believe it wouldn't have mattered. Also DTS/DD Bitstream to External source/Internal disabled.

So thank you very much for that info. X-Fi didn't need the hacks. :D

Last but not least, I DON'T want to take away from a very good Forum. To make things run smoother and to be able to still access the forum I'm leaving. Thanks guys and keep up the good work. Good Bye! :)

Donnie27
 
Back
Top