AC Lian li project

Derrick70

Limp Gawd
well i have ben working on this project for a long time now it reaching the 6 month mark. it started out to be a 754 system in a dragon case and grew in to a 939 X2 in a V2000 case this is what i have so far. some of the pics are dated so dont mind that.

my goal with this build up was to use only AquaComputer parts but that didnt happen.
The build is a 3 loop set up.

AC parts used in the build
1-cuplex evo
2- twinplex n/b coolers
6-micro aquadrives
2-ramplexes
2-6800 aquagrfx video blocks
3-aquastream pumps
2-aqua tube res
2-120mm evo rads
1-aquareo
and a bunch of others that will be added as the build up takes place.

the case new and uncut
normal_DSC01367.JPG

normal_DSC01370.JPG

i was going to use black face plates for every thing but that changed here are a few of the pics
normal_DSC01401.JPG

normal_DSC01402.JPG

i was going to use the 360 evo rad on my set up but ran in to some fitment problems lol

i have 2 flow sensors in the set up one for the hd loop and one for the m/b loop
normal_DSC01407.JPG

i didnt know i was going to have problems till after i cut a huge hole in the case here is a pic of the 360 mounted in the case.
normal_DSC01413.JPG

in this pic you can see it hangs a lil to low and with sli you might as well for get it
normal_DSC01412.JPG

well my idea to run 3/8 line in the set up also made other difficultys the pumps had to be mounted on the m/b tray
normal_DSC01411.JPG

i was running 2 500watt ultra psus well one wouldent run the pc with sli so i hade to ditch one for a OCZ 600 sli psu
normal_DSC01415.JPG

when i get the extra time ill order another OCZ600 so they match. the pc is on one psu and the rest of the pumps and fans are on another

this is the back panle i made to hold the 2 psus its a lil ruff but ill fix that later
normal_DSC01419.JPG

the case is still clutterd i sleaved all the water lines and im in the prosses of getting anothe m/b so the tubing is not a big deal to me right now
DSC01470.JPG

Trilic said:
Looking nice so far.

thanx. i think the hd compartment is the best part of the case so far to me any way even tho not all the hds are in yet but i woulds say its the cleanest part of the case

Nice so far ... Can u get more pics of you VGA Water cooling ... How did u get that ... 90 degree elbows or is that just part of the water block?

Cuz im having problems cooling SLi in my rig with 2 maze4s and a SLI-DR and i cant get the tube from GPU1 -> GPU2

Thanks

Where did u get them from? and can u get a close up of ur two VGAs in the loop?

And dont 90 degree elbows kill flow?

Nice job friend. I have a V1200B on the way and I cant wait! w00t
Gonna make me go H20 again :cool:

Back