• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Absolutely crazy stuff...Need help if possible...thanks

ryn

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 24, 2001
Messages
1,040
Hi, I've had my box for at least 4 months. I recently just put a new 80 gig in and am using it by itself. But Upon installing programs It says the file is corrupt and to rplace. Then ten seconds after i try again and it works! Then after the prog is installed it works fine...Then i try to use it agian (this file is corrupt please reinstall) Then once more and it works perfectly! Also I have been kicked off of the net and msn, they just shut down randomely with an error message. The one where u can press end now, and you must close....

Any help would be appreciated. I suspect Some sort of ram malfuntion, or hard drive error. Thanks!
 
I would run a surface scan on the new hard drive to start with, as it seems to be the likely cause of the problem. After that, I would definitely look at switching out some RAM and testing that.
 
Hey thanks for commenting. I'm pretty sure the CAS latencies where Askew. The people I bought them from dont seem to have the correct timings listed :p
 
Back
Top