• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Absolute Best P4 Air Cooler

Wicked_Bass

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 26, 2000
Messages
1,052
WHat is the best p4 heatsink and fan combo noise doesnt bother me I would like a vantec tornado if possible!!


THanks, Mark
 
Yup I just ordered a Thermalright SP-94 with a 92mm Vantec Tornado.


I've heard about the Aerocool 102, which can have 2 fans mounted to it, but I don't know how it stacks up against the SP-94
 
a vantec tornado does not bother you? wow i applaud your tolerance

IMO, i would go with the Zalman 7000 Cu
 
Thermalright SP-94 or SP-97

^^^
Best out there if noise is of no concern.
 
Back
Top