ABS Tagan.

So [H] found the 1300 to be so so at worst and the 800 watt to be acceptable? :confused:

How do they cmpare to other high quality brands, like PC power and cooling, Estasis, Corsair, Seasonic, ehance, etc etc??
 
It all depends on what you're going to be powering. I don't like blanket statements, that one brand is always better then another, but gun to my head I'd get a Corsair, PCP&C, Seasonic, Estasis before I'd go with the ABS unit. But it really comes down to comparing model to model.
 
I'd probably go with the Corsiar, first, good amount of power and the cheapest after rebate. Then I'd go for the Etasis, then ABS. These are all pretty big PSU's, what are you powering?
 
Why does no one talk about my DXX galaxy that has won the gold award? I am selling it and he can get top notch psu cheap :)
 
I'd probably go with the Corsiar, first, good amount of power and the cheapest after rebate. Then I'd go for the Etasis, then ABS. These are all pretty big PSU's, what are you powering?

The ABS Before the PC Power and cooling?? Wow...
 
Didn't see a PCP&C on that list of links. They have their advantages, they didn't just fall into the status they have now. They output their rating and then some cleanly, if not loudly at max. To some that doesn't matter, to some it does. Same goes with the modular cables.

The question still remains, what are you powering!? I feel like we're getting nowhere here...
 
Oh Im not asking because I want to buy any of the ABS tagan Line, I am asking so I can tell others if they are "ok" or not... So I got my answer..
 
Back
Top