ABS Mechanical Keyboard @ Newegg $20 shipped AC

In for one. Very nice deal. I am currently in love with my Enermax Aurora Mini. Getting this and will be selling my Lycosa, any takers???

I also didn't need one but I always wanted to see what the hype was with mechanical kb's can't wait to try it out.

I've been eyeing a Das but I've been putting it on hold in order to ease up funds for other things. This is a great tide me over. You can't beat $19.99.

In for 2. I already have 2 mech kb's + a Topre board on the way but for this price it's worth having a durable spare for home and one to take to work to annoy my office mate. I hope it's loud...don't want to take my Das Keyboard Ultimate to the office and risk something happening to it. :D

Ordered 2! I need one for work and a backup for my decky 82 would be nice or can throw it over at the parents.

In for one. I've read so much about mechanical keyboards. This gives me the opportunity to try one for a long time without having to shell out $120+ for a Filco. I'll give it to my little sister if I don't like it. Sher's a legal secretary and loves mechanical keyboards.

I was eyeing this about a month ago when it was going for $40 something but decided to stick with my g15. Couldn't resist seeing it at this price tho, in for one!

Thanks, got one just to see what the fuss is all about.

Edit: Put it on hold. This is not ps/2. :(

Last edited:
Does anyone know how long this deal is set to last? Also, how long it'll stick at 29.99 regular price?

Thanks, got one. I've looked that guide before, and seeing it now for $20, it's a no-brainer. If I happen to not like (this) mechanical keyboard, it's only $20 lost.

Also, much better use of money than the WoW mount. :D

Yeah that was on TR yesterday, been thinking about getting it. I'm ok with my regular Dell keyboard from a few years back but it sounds like something I should try, unless I get blinded by that thing's LEDs. :p

No they are different switches underneath.

Those switches are only meant for Cherry MX I believe... the ABS uses Alps or similar switches...

Thanks for the heads up. Too bad they don't fit because the red escape and blue wasd keys makes it look like a distinguished gaming keyboard. Meh, I bit anyways. I'm not going to spend $220 on a keyboard, and this keyboard fits the bill just perfectly. Thanks for the post!

Dam so that would be no way to mod them on? :( That was a sick Idea to put them on. I think I might try.

You'd be better off painting the keys...which isn't saying much

If you want to use those key-caps you gotta get a CherryMX based board... which are typically more expensive...

Aw hell, why not. Ordered.

You know, I was thinking about ordering later next week to space apart the Trendnet adapter I also bought for the same price, but decided that I might as well now, given that I'd rather have it than be sorry if it went OOS. Plus I can always cancel if I change my mind.

How can anybody game on a keyboard that does not allow multiple keys to be pressed at the same time?

I'm not sure how this is a gaming keyboard. Looks like a stripped down keyboard (by modern standards). If I ever decide to switch back to a wired keyboard, I think I'll just break out my old Northgate. I doubt this sucker is built any better than that tank....those guys knew how to make keyboards.

I already have two of these ABS M1 keyboard that I use between work and home and just love their tactile feedback. Considering that other mechanical keyboards cost way more than $100, this is one hell of a deal at $20. I love this keyboard so much I bought an extra three for spares :D

@BBA: I am not sure where you got the idea that this keyboard doesn't allow multiple keys pressed at the same time. I play TF2 with and it works perfectly. The smooth keys make typing and gaming on this keyboard really enjoyable compare to regular gooey membrane keyboards.

How can anybody game on a keyboard that does not allow multiple keys to be pressed at the same time?
Of course it allows multiple keys to be pressed at the same time - only there's a limit (l think 5 keys, though I may be wrong).

I've used this keyboard and it's the shit. Thanks OP.

That review was from one of the first revisions that had an issue, they replaced that guys keyboard and fixed the problem.

My friend has been playing competitive counter-strike with his and has had no issues.

Just the right timing. I took out my old Dell AT101W Black from storage and for some reason, the 2, w, s, x, and spacebar keys don't work anymore so I ordered one of these. Hopefully it's a suitable replacement.

Made an order before I read this thread and newegg was nice enough to refund $10 afterwards.

Figured that @ $30 this was still a huge deal, but @ $20 its just amazing.

Back