About to Purchase Qnix QX2710 but one more thing to confirm

Watch out for the SE in the name. It means that there can be more dead pixles and you are more likely to get a otherwise faulty panel (like banding)
And make sure NOT to - UNDER NO CICUMSTSACE - buy the TRUE10 version
accessorieswhole itself is a good vendor
this is the cheapest perfect pixel, matte, single input and overclockable qnix i could find
ebay

its from red cap tho'

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This is the model you want to buy (stay away from se ones). I bought one from them half a year ago, arrived pixel perfect which was nice. Make sure to purchase a squaretrade warranty though.

You want the bypassed one with it dvi Input. the ones they linked are good

I really wish I saw this post before I ordered mine a few days ago. It's my own fault for not researching enough but I bought the TRUE10 SE not realizing all the different variants out there and it's awful. I'm going to buy the one you linked now and see what happens.

Watch out for the SE in the name. It means that there can be more dead pixles and you are more likely to get a otherwise faulty panel (like banding)
And make sure NOT to - UNDER NO CICUMSTSACE - buy the TRUE10 version
accessorieswhole itself is a good vendor
this is the cheapest perfect pixel, matte, single input and overclockable qnix i could find
ebay

its from red cap tho'

About to pull the trigger on a Qnix QX2710 finally. Just need confirmation that the below linked model is the one to get. It is the non-se, single-dvi model, and has the bypass. From what I have read these are the only things to watch out for right?

qnix_ebay_accessorieswhole

Ebay prices seem to be all over the map for this same exact monitor. The link above is $349 which I believe is about the best price I have seen from a reputable seller.

Back