About to Purchase Dell U3011

I just bought one for $1124 shipped, hopefully that code goes through. Seemed like too good of a deal and I've been waiting on picking up a 30" for too long.
:D:cool:

I just bought one for $1124 shipped, hopefully that code goes through. Seemed like too good of a deal and I've been waiting on picking up a 30" for too long.

Strange that coupon doesn't apply to the u2410 as well.

I envy the people who don't have to pay ~10% sales tax.

You must be here in Cali. I voted against Jerry for just this reason.

I am in CA. I've pretty much gotten used to it being the norm. But it would be nice to save $150. At least I wouldn't mind having the sales tax included in the price (similar to VAT in Europe) so subconsciously I can fool myself into thinking there is no sales tax. :D

Damn... was hoping I could get one of these in canada with the deal but no luck... oh well :(

I am in CA. I've pretty much gotten used to it being the norm. But it would be nice to save $150. At least I wouldn't mind having the sales tax included in the price (similar to VAT in Europe) so subconsciously I can fool myself into thinking there is no sales tax. :D

I lived is aus for awhile and they've got the tax included in price and I hate it for the following reason: People spend less time realizing about how much they're taxed.

Back to the topic though, I am salivating at the thought of this monitor and really tempted to pick one up right now but I'm pretty sure my wife would kill me.

I envy the people who don't have to pay ~10% sales tax.

I envy the people who were able to buy this monitor for $1012. Oh well, sounds like you and I were in the same boat and ordered prior to the stackable coupons because we were afraid of missing out on the initial 25% off.

I envy the people who were able to buy this monitor for $1012. Oh well, sounds like you and I were in the same boat and ordered prior to the stackable coupons because we were afraid of missing out on the initial 25% off.

Yep. At the end of the day, it's only $120 and couldn't have been foreseen. You win some, you lose some. Just enjoy this amazing monitor.

Back