• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

About to pull the trigger on Crossover 27Q...

Tyler-Durden

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
2,302
Any reason I shouldn't?

My job is buying me another 30" monitor in May, so I thought I'd try one of these 27"ers after my VP2770 fried itself a couple of weeks ago. From what I've been able to dig up, the Crossover is generally considered the best of the Korean models.

Here's the one I'm considering: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CROSSOVER-2...0460?pt=Computer_Monitors&hash=item1c27cbee0c

Comments, warnings welcome. :)
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top