• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

About to buy:

hungryduck

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Mar 29, 2005
Messages
1,530
I'm about to buy a refurb'ed Dell 20in Widescreen E207 from the dell outlet store.....basically I need (want) a 20 in widescreen LCD thats inexpensive ($200-250). I'm only going to use this with my macbook for general desktop use (web, email, chat etc) and to watch movies and do audio work.....should I go for it? Or is there another monitor I should look at?
 
Odds are the one in the outlet is still new, like most of the other things there.
 
Hmmmmm, the dell store faq says:
All outlet store systems include the Same Limited Warranty3 you get with new built-to-order Dell systems.
Does this include monitors too? It doesn't mention anything about monitors there.....
EDIT: talked to a customer rep from dell - refurb monitors only have 1 year limited warranty.
 
Back
Top