About to buy, need input quickly!

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
I will be getting the 5.1CH Z640 Logitech speakers soon. I don't want onboard sound anymore, as I want to get the full, or close to full, preformance of these speakers... so I need a soundcard.

I'm looking at these two cards...

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-102-166&depa=1

or this one...

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=29-102-158&depa=1

Now, you see that one is $41 and the other is $69. Would I see a huge difference with the more expensive one?



Thanks
 
Tough choice. Those aren't top of the line speakers, and they are only (lol) 5.1- the ES would do fine. You could get the A 2 for future use of features, but there isn't much use.
 
Maybe I'll go with these speakers/card for a while and then get an Audigy 3 or something :p :D

Thanks, it sure would be nice to keep the order from the egg under $100.
 
Back
Top