Feb 15, 2004 #1 J JasonG Limp Gawd Joined Jul 9, 2003 Messages 202 Anyone know of a program to change a .tar file to mp3? Thanks. JasonG
Feb 15, 2004 #2 D dravalier Weaksauce Joined Dec 2, 2003 Messages 110 Any zip program should be able to unzip your .tar if it contains an mp3. Other than that, if you just want your .tar to look funny you could try renaming the extension, mp3 is only useful for music files, not tarballs.
Any zip program should be able to unzip your .tar if it contains an mp3. Other than that, if you just want your .tar to look funny you could try renaming the extension, mp3 is only useful for music files, not tarballs.
Feb 16, 2004 #3 I ItsSoLARGE Limp Gawd Joined Nov 12, 2000 Messages 287 yeah a tar file isnt a music format its a compressed file format (like zip) so the tar file would contain mp3s I think winrar can handle tar balls
yeah a tar file isnt a music format its a compressed file format (like zip) so the tar file would contain mp3s I think winrar can handle tar balls