• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

About freakin' time!

clean_me

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 2, 2005
Messages
375
I ordered the Shure E500's from HeadRoom and a Total Bithead Amp on August 8th. I was told a one week wait. Well as of yesterday they finally shipped and FedEx just phoned saying they'll deliver between 3-5pm! How's that for freakin' fast FedEx. From HeadRoom to a suburb outside of Toronto in less than 24hours :eek:

The wait didn't bother me too much, because I have my HD650's on right now! I've never tried an in-ear monitor so I'm hoping these do the trick!

Point of thread? Not really sure, but I'll post some pictures of my setup when they come ;)


Edit: Any comments about said setup?
 
Back
Top