• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

About EIZO flexscan EV2455 ?

reyman

n00b
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Messages
7
Hi,

I'm ready to buy the new Eizo flexscan EV2455 for coding/gaming/photo,

I found no test at this time, but i suppose this is a good buy (5 ms second) if this new display screen replace the EV2436W serie, which have a good note on tft and prad...

Do you find early review on internet in any langages ?

Eizo old or recent buyer, what do you think about that choice at this time ?

Edit 1 :
I found this early japonese review : http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20140909_665642.html
 
Last edited:
If its anything like Eizos previous efforts the input lag will be non existent.
 
I think so too. The previous model was already nice regarding input lag and overdrive implemention. The new model should be better.

Not for everyone really important but the ambient sensor is a really nice feature which I miss on the U2415.
 
I would be interested to see how the bezel-less design impacts perceived black levels. I know others on here have been very critical of that.
 
Back
Top