• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

? about a Chenming 602

keimigca

n00b
Joined
Jan 20, 2005
Messages
42
To all you guys with this case, I have a question for you. I am considering getting this case and am wondering how much space do you have behind the top door enclosure and the bays. I am going to put a fan controller and maybe the Audigy 2 with the 5 1/4 bay setup and am wondering if there is enough room for the knobs and such.

Chris
 
IIRC the door size/spacing have not changed from the 601 series, which means that you have about 2cm near the edges, with about double that in the middle. Worst comes to worst you could always recess the knobs a bit :)

I know that the Sunbeam Fanbusses fit (barely), and that's what I'm basing my guess on.
 
You've definatly got enough space. It'll be a snug fit, but there's enough space for the knobs. And yeah, worst comes to worse recess the bay a little.
 
Back
Top