• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Abit uguru problem

candy76man

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
100
I have a Abit ip35 pro xe and I'm trying to use uguru (latest version 3.109) to overclock.
My problem is every time I go to change the ddr2 voltage the program crashes, before I even apply it. I can change the voltage just fine in the bios bty.
The version of uguru that came with the mobo does the same thing.

Any ideas?
 
no, nothing beyond what vista starts up with is running except avg and realtek hd audio manager (which has no option to disable that I can find).

I just completely uninstalled it and reinstalled it but the problem is still there.

Is there possibly a setting in the bios that would cause a problem like this?
Maybe it's one of intells power saving features?
 
That didn't help either.

I could still use uguru to overclock except for the fact that all it's profiles have the ddr2 voltage too low even when I set it where I want it in the bios.
Will setting it in the bios override whatever uguru profile says it is setting it too?
 
Your default profile should match your current bios settings. uGuru is a great idea but I have never gotten mine to run stable. I still to this day have the cpu fan going full blast issue even after many bios revisions. I heard the only way to get around this is to get a PWM fan. The Autodrive feature only worked a few times. It seems to have more issues with vista then with XP where I didn't have as many issues.
 
Back
Top